My name is Alan Krinzman, and I’ve practiced real estate law in South Florida for more than 30 years. I’ve handled thousands of transactions and related matters for clients of all types and sizes, in both the residential and commercial arenas. Because of my many years of experience, I can quickly analyze situations, evaluate the costs and benefits to the client, and figure out the most appropriate and cost-effective course of action.
ALAN E. KRINZMAN
I’d be pleased to assist you with any and all of your real estate needs.
Name: Alan E. Krinzman
Address: 3250 Mary St, #100, Miami, Florida 33133
In choosing the right real estate attorney, knowledge and experience should be important considerations. Also to be considered are the attorney’s analytical skills and ability to help you navigate what can be a complicated process and avoid potentially costly mistakes.
Real Estate Closings
Business & Finance
Real Estate Litigation
Debt & Equity
My practice focuses primarily on real estate investors, developers and lenders in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, and encompasses all aspects of real estate including acquisitions, improvement, title insurance, sales, leasing, zoning, and code compliance.
I’ve represented clients throughout the real estate project cycle in acquiring, developing and managing all types of commercial and residential properties – including hotels, warehouses, residential condominiums, and apartment projects – and in negotiating related loan documents.
I have special expertise in Commercial and Residential Real Estate Closings, Title Insurance, Business & Finance Agreements, Real Estate Litigation, and Foreclosures. A portion of my practice is also devoted to debt and equity structuring in order to help clients raise capital for their ventures.
I have a longtime “AV” (superior) rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and am one of a very few Florida attorneys designated as a Leadership in Energy and Design (LEED) Professional by the U.S. Green Building Council’s Green Building Certification Institute.
This designation qualifies me to assist building owners and managers with the LEED certification process and building ratings system. I also hold a State of Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License, and am a member of the Trial Bar of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Bankruptcy Practice Only).
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- Tulane University, B.A. with Honors in Economics
- State of Florida
- State of Louisiana
- Member, American Bar Association Section on Corporation, Banking and Business Law, Committee on Commercial Financial Services, Sub-Committee on Real Estate Finance, Sub-Committee on Creditors Rights, and Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- Member, Florida Bar Section on Real Property, Probate and Trust Law; Section on Corporation, Banking and Business Law, and Section on Business Litigation
- Member, Bankruptcy Bar Association of the Southern District of Florida
- Member, Miami-Dade Chapter of the U.S. Green Building Council
- Member, Realtor Association of Miami and the Beaches (Realtor Commercial Alliance)
- Past Board Member, Commercial and Industrial Association of South Florida
How can I help you? Please feel free to send me a message, and I’ll get back to you quickly.